Home Forums Family History Deaths of Great-great-grandparents children -Emma and Clifford Horner in Bristol

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by Helen McCarthy.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Helen McCarthy
      Participant

My Great-great-grandparents are Benjamin Horner (b.April/May 1832) and his 2nd wife Jessie Williams (b.12 Dec 1843). They were married on 23 Feb 1873 in Llanfoist, Mounmouthshire and had seven children.

Their first child Emma Horner was born around August 1873 and appears in the 1881 census living with her parents in Bristol. Benjamin’s children from his first marriage and Jessie’s daughter from her first marriage are also on the census record. After 1881 I cannot find any more records of Emma, either marriage or death but she does not appear on the 1891 census with the rest of the family.

Clifford Horner was the youngest child of Benjamin and Jessie born sometime in 1888 in Bristol and only appears on the 1891 census record with the rest of the family. Once again I cannot find any records relating to his birth or baptism or death. I have tried Ancestry, Findmypast, GRO and FreeBMD websites to find this information but have had no joy. Please can you give me any help or point me in the right direction to find these missing bits of information for Emma and Clifford Horner.

Thank you
      Bryn

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.