Home Forums Family History Where buried

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      kaz56
      Participant

Looking for where Malcolm Grater may be buried died 1933 age 2 in Huddersfield please

roger gill
      Keymaster

Hi
      Can you give us the name of his parents please?

kaz56
      Participant

Herbert cutlop grater and lily Collins

roger gill
      Keymaster

The nearest I have is for two stillborn children of Herbert Grater in 1922 and 1923. Do you have any address for Herbert?

kaz56
      Participant

Had never heard about 2 stillborn, but the address i can find is fell greave deighton

roger gill
      Keymaster

Sorry but I cannot match anything to the details you are able to give me..

kaz56
      Participant

Ok thanks for looking

janet LeBillon

An alternative way of finding a burial may be to search at the local reference library and check the obituaries. His burial details may appear in the deaths in the Huddersfield Examiner. The library staff are helpful in selecting the reel you will need and then check the relevant date.

kaz56
      Participant

Many thanks is the library open now ?

janet LeBillon

I checked with the library this morning and they have an email service at the moment. Huddersfield.LocalHistory@kirklees.gov.uk where it is possible to put an enquiry to them via the email.

kaz56
      Participant

Thats very kind of you

kaz56
      Participant

Thanks janet received a copy of death certificate today just still need to know where buried death 2/12/1933 age 2 town avenue father herbert grater mother lily grater, cardiac failure,empyema,broncho-pneumonia

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.