On this page you can make an appointment to visit the Root Cellar in order to further your Family History Research.
Root Cellar Limitations
- Please note that, due to limited space in the Root Cellar, we will not be able to accept visitors accompanied by a friend/relative who is not undertaking research. If a partner or friend wishes to attend to research they will also need to book a time slot as well.
- We are not able to provide drinks, but visitors can bring their own bottles of water.
To make an appointment:
- Click on your chosen day
- Available time slots will then be shown within the calendar (one per day except Wednesdays when there are two sessions (All slots are for the full 2.5 hour session)
- (Each time slot will accept 4 bookings)
- Click your selected time slot - you may need to scroll the list for 'am' time slots.
- Enter your details so that we know who to expect.
- Please check, and make a note of your appointment details, before clicking submit. Regrettably confirmation emails are not currently available.